The Sin Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sin Guild

The Sin Guld Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protection Paladin application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Visious

Protection Paladin application Empty
PostSubject: Protection Paladin application   Protection Paladin application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Character Name:Visious
Class:Paladin
Realm:Genjouros

What we need to know about you:

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Visious

Professions:Mining 450/JC 450
Played time:42 days 6 hours
Previous guilds:Annihilators
Talent spec: 0/53/18

I dont have any Pre TBC experience as i started playing WoW after TBC was realesed.at TBC i managed to raid at most 25 raiding instances exept BT and SWP with paladin and i have cleared all of them.My main at TBC used to be a mage with BT experience also but after the guild the mage was disbanded i rerolled at paladin which till then was just an alt.since i started playing 100% with my paladin i managed to clear TK and SSC and 4 bosses in MH.
When WOTLK released i managed to get to lvl 80 in 6 days and since then i have got exalted with 4 fanctions: Argent crusade Wyrmrest Accord Sons of Holdir and Kirin'tor.i am revered with all rest fanctions exept kaluak which i am honored.as it comes to WOTLK raiding part till now i have managed to down Satharion, Archavon and 10 bosses in Naxxramas all these bosses only in normal mode as it comes to heroic instances (i dont know if it matters)i have done all exept HOS (i hate HOS :0)
3 months ago i migrated from Emeriss realm to Genjuros basically i didnt know anyone here exept some friends that migrated form Emeriss with me.back then i wasnt looking for something exeptional because i had some nice raiding experience on Emeriss with my both characters and was quite full of TBC raiding since my old mage guild was a hardcore raiding guild.But these last days i kinda have missed some competitive fights and challenges and i decided to move on.

Why do you want to join our guild? As i said before im looking for a competitive and a 100% raiding guild i looked a bit around and noticed not much alliance guilds have what i require..im 100%active when it comes to raiding attendance and im always ready when im needed so im sure i can make it if im given a chance.i understand that my gear might not fit exactly for your current progress but thats all i could manage to gather so far and always i try to improve my self as much as i can!i dont have any problems with my pc and i have everything required from tech matterials till addons + flasks pots etc.Thats all and i hope i hear from you guys soon
Back to top Go down

Protection Paladin application
Page 1 of 1