The Sin Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sin Guild

The Sin Guld Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment Status

Go down 
+2
Thunderweed
Enlightned
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Enlightned
Admin

Recruitment Status Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Status   Recruitment Status Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:35 pm

OPEN

Deathknight:Closed
Paladin:Open(protection spec only)
Warlock:Closed
Druid:Open
Priest:Open
Shaman:Open(restoration spec only)
Mage:Closed
Warrior:Closed
Rogue:Closed
Hunter:Closed

Last edited by Enlightned on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunderweed

Recruitment Status Empty
PostSubject: Resto Shaman Application   Recruitment Status Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:44 pm

Character Name: Thunderweed
Class: Resto Shaman
Realm: Genjuros ofc Razz

What we need to know about you:
Beloved people of SiN my name is Stelios, I am a 24 years old Architecture student from Thessaloniki, Greece but at the moment I am doing my Masters in UK, Kent. I am a very friendly person very focused in the game, very active I would say. My experience form TBC was Kara, ZA, SSC, Gruuls and I've been to BT a couple of times :p I am just mentioning that because you would like to know my pre WoTLk activity. Here is my armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Thunderweed and as my beloved friends Tittanas and Sarkistis would say... FOCUS WHEN YOU READ MY APPLICATION Razz (joke)

I Thank you for spending your time to read my application
P.S And don't forget...FOCUS
Back to top Go down
dasparta

Recruitment Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Status   Recruitment Status Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:07 pm

hello friends co-players and i hope co-guilders in the future...Razz i know u dont need mages but in case someone leave i would like to be the one u will invite...i dont want to miss the chance.my name is Nikos and i leave in athens..i am a student at university and that 1st year and this is the reason i ll be uber active..i am arcane but i will respec if necessary..I have experience from KARA ZA MAGGY SSC GRUULS...i am ready to burn down my pc to become one the best...i had never had the chance to play much cause of my school but now i want to play till the end..THIS IS MY CHANCE!!!
Back to top Go down
tabu

tabu

Recruitment Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Status   Recruitment Status Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:25 am

Guys, no offense but you should make a new thread for an application, also try to make it as good as possible, dasparta paragraphs man Smile
Anyway check the other thread enlightned made about the application form.

I suggest an admin delete the wrong posts(mine included) so this thread remains clear and easy to follow Smile
Back to top Go down
Pratina

Recruitment Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Status   Recruitment Status Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:40 am

Character Name:Pratina
Class:Atm discipline 56/5/0
Realm:Genjuros
Played time:7d 17h 29m

What we need to know about you:
Yo.i 'd like to join SiN.Currently lvling soon lvl 71.This is an alt of me.Other chars are Sifogas,Pagouras etc.I ve just dinged with 6 days played with a view to be my priest my main character.My pre tbc exp is mc and bwl.my bc exp is kara,za,gruul,maggy,ssc 6/6,tk 4/4,mh 5/5 and bt 9/9(5/9 with my guild ).Thanks for wasting ur time for me.

Other thing u want to say: I also know some guildies of u: Tabu, Rozalia and Runeblade.

cu
Back to top Go down
Monaxoos

Recruitment Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Status   Recruitment Status Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:28 pm

whisper me ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Status   Recruitment Status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Status
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sin Guild :: Public Viewed Section :: Application Thread-
Jump to: